CORPORATE & CHARITY DAYS
The perfect location for your next corporate or charity day
Corporate Golf at Brighton Lakes combines business and pleasure, enabling you to develop business or community relationships, or to play an important part in the ongoing development of your team and staff.
Conveniently located just 20 km from the Sydney CBD just off the M5 motorway, Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club enjoys picturesque views along the Georges River. The new 18 hole course provides challenge to golfers of all standards.
Our Pro Shop and catering team will work with you to develop a format for your special event that maximizes the time you have available and creates an impression on your guests that will only enhance your company or organisation.
Whether it is a business planning session for a small group followed by lunch and 9 holes of golf or a fully catered event for 150 golfers and guests.
We invite all corporate guests to enjoy the facilities of the club. The following facilities are available for your use:
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Lakeview Room, Fairway View Room or Greenview Room
- The Terrace
- Members Locker Room, including showers and toiletries
- All course practice areas
- Pro shop for prizes and coaching clinics
- Car Park of 200 spaces
- Hospitality Cart
- Presentation Equipment, e.g. flipcharts, projector screen
- Golf cart and golf equipment hire
Our magnificent function rooms boasting floor to ceiling windows, views overlooking Brighton Lakes golf course and lake along with a large outdoor balcony, provide the perfect space for your next corporate and charity event.
Our Executive Chef and his team will create the perfect environment that will ensure your guests have a wonderful experience at Brighton Lakes. Create Consultants provide management and delivery services for all functions and catering at Brighton Lakes Recreation & Golf Club. We are happy to tailor menus or other arrangements to suit your requirements, and achieve the best possible event.
Corporate Day Green Fees
- Mon – Fri $30pp
- Sat – Sun $40pp
- Motorised carts with GPS $40ea
- Mon – Fri $20pp
- Sat – Sun $30pp
- Club Hire – 9 holes $20ea
- Club Hire – 18 holes $30ea
- Pull Buggy Hire – $5ea
- 1 x Hour Putting Clinic/Putting Comp
- Group Golf Coaching Clinic
- Competition Management
- Head Professional to play providing tips
- Trainee Professional to play with groups
- Refreshment Cart Hire with RSA Qualified Driver
Novelty Comp Events
Novelty events, or ‘competition pins’ can be arranged to provide a more interesting game for players of all experience levels, and allow for more prizes to be given out on the day. We recommend the following Novelty Events:
- Nearest The Pin (played on par 3 holes)
- Straightest Drive
- Longest Drive and Pitch
9 Hole Corporate Days
The perfect way to get your team and clients out of the office after a day of work or follow your seminar at Brighton Lakes with a game of golf. Mix 9 holes of golf with a lunch or dinner and drinks and don’t lose a whole day of work or break the budget. Groups from 24 to 72 players.
- Lunch/dinner – BBQ Buffet or seated packages
- Drinks packages
- Options of on-course signage
- Room hire
- Event registration and scoring
- Novelty events
If you would like more information on the flexible and innovative approach that we take to Corporate Golf at Brighton Lakes, please contact us.