|Juniors/Beginner||Ladies||Social Play||Members Comp||Championship Course|
|Yellow (Coming Soon)||Red||Blue||White||Black|
For the enjoyment of all beginners are encouraged to play off the shorter beginner tees and move back as your confidence improves.
- Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints made by the player, and then leave the rake with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being played.
- Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
- Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
- If required rake other affected areas.
- Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand.
- Always leave rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle parallel to the line of flight of the hole being played. Rakes should be placed as far from the edge as possible.
Repairing Ball Marks
- Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
- Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the center of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
- Lightly tap down with putter to flatten off.
- Every player must carry a sand bucket
- Replace the divot where possible.
- If unable to replace the divot knock in all sides of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe.
Damage to Greens
(from Flag Sticks, Bags etc.)
Players should ensure that, when putting down bags, or the flag stick, no damage is done to the putting green. Neither the player or their caddies should damage the hole by standing close to it in handling the flag stick or in removing the ball from the hole. The flag stick should be properly placed back in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the Flag
- Don’t drop the flag stick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
- Always lower the flag stick by club or by hand.
- Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the stick in the center of the cup.
Removing Ball From Hole
Players are requested NOT to use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.
The course is licenced for alcohol. Only alcohol purchased from the Pro Shop is allowed to be taken on the course.