GOLF PRO SHOP
Welcome to the Brighton Lakes Golf Pro Shop
Our Golf Shop professional team under the leadership of Stegbauer Sports offer a warm greeting, expert advice and are focused on providing you with knowledge and assistance to improve your golf game. Whether you need golf equipment or apparel, repairs on those well-used clubs or are looking to brush up on your golf game, our Team are here to help. The Golf Pro Shop is open 7 days a week from 6.30am to 6pm (* closed Christmas Day)
Our PGA Professional Kurt Stegbauer leads the coaching team and conducts lessons to suit all players including a 3 level Junior Development Program. Read more on the Coaching page.
Lessons are open to members and the public. Contact the Golf Shop on Ph;
(02) 9195 1001 for more information.
Equipment & Apparel
Our Golf Shop stocks a selection of major brand golf apparel, in addition to the hardware products essential for every golf enthusiast, at competitive prices. We pride ourselves on providing personalised service for all golfers and we look forward to being of assistance to you, be it advice on your game or recommendations for fitting you out with the most suitable products and services.
Apparel and Golfing products available at the Golf Shop include:
- A range of FootJoy shoes for men and women stocked in all sizes
- Golf apparel from all the leading major brands.
- An extensive range of golf bags from Titleist, Ping, Callaway, Srixon and Cleveland.
- Golf buggies: manual two and three wheel options from brands such as Clicgear and Rovic plus a range of electric buggies from MGI.
- A range of essential golf accessories including distance measuring devices, balls, tees, ball markers, sunglasses, hats, umbrellas, belts, gloves, towels, ball scoops and much more.
- If we don’t have it in store we will happily assist in getting the items in for you.
We specialise in custom fitting all equipment brands stocked in the Golf Shop to ensure that your clubs are best suited to you. When selecting equipment, it is vital that you have the correct shaft, length, loft & lie angle and grip thickness exactly right for your physique and natural game. We have regular fitting days with our Major Brands where the master fitter will come out and bring the latest technology.
Golf Club Repairs
Our expertly trained professional team will cater for all your golf club repair needs. We offer the following services:
- A full range of styles and sizes of grips and shafts (steel or graphite) in stock
- Club refinishing for irons and woods
- Club swing weight fine-tuning
- Loft and lie adjustments
- Reshafting including lengthening and shortening of clubs
- Loft and Lie Adjustments – $7 per club
- Shaft Extensions – $10 per club
- Regrips from – $10 – $40 per club
- Shaft Reduction – $7 per club
- Grip Size Adjustment – $5
- Reshafting from – $50+
Cancer Council Ambassador
We are supporters of the Cancer Council Improve Your Long Game program. In NSW men over the age of 40 are 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed and 2.5 times more likely to die of melanoma than women of a similar age. Evidence has shown men generally have poorer sun protection behaviours than women, in particular, while out playing golf.
It is easy to see why golfers are at risk of developing skin cancer when you consider:
- Long periods spent outside in peak UV times.
- Limited shaded areas on golf courses.
- Many surfaces (grass, sand and water) which reflect ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
- Less emphasis on sun protection, compared to cricketers with their zinc, wrap-around sunnies and broad-brim hats.
Hear from Paul Gow, our program ambassador about why UV protection is so important when on the golf course.