Membership Payment by Instalment
Terms and Conditions
Subscriptions – Pay by Instalment Terms and Conditions
6mth Membership 1 July to 31 Dec 2020
Please read and acknowledge Terms and Conditions before selecting Online Credit Card Instalment option.
Available to the following members only:
Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club offers an instalment payment option to 7 Day, Long Service, 6 Day, Intermediate (18-36) and Pay & Play members for the payment of Golf Subscriptions via credit card or debit card. An instalment service fee will be charged if you choose to pay by instalment.
Members who choose to pay their Subscriptions by instalment, remain liable for the full Golf Subscription fee that applies to the full membership period.
Please note the instalment option applies to the Subscription component of the Membership Fee only. All other standard fees that make up your Membership Fee such as Golf NSW affiliation, Golf Link registration, insurance and instalment fees will be charged in full with your initial instalment along with all ancillary charges such as, locker hire & cart storage. The remaining Subscription instalments will be charged monthly to your nominated Credit/Debit Card.
In the event that a Credit/Debit Card Instalment payment is rejected by the member’s bank, the member will be non-financial and liable for any consequential rejection fees and charges. Members wishing to amend a Credit/Debit Card Instalment arrangement must give the Club notice in writing, 14 days prior to the date of the next instalment, as detailed in the Service Agreement
SUBSCRIPTION INSTALMENT OPTION
One sixth of the subscription plus all other membership fees and ancillary charges will be deducted from your nominated Credit/Debit Card on the day of payment or the next business day.
Five additional payments each equal to one sixth of your subscription will then be debited from your nominated Credit Card commencing 1st July 2020 and thereafter the first day of each month (or closest business day) up to and including 1st November 2020.
Instalments will be processed on the following dates:
- 1st instalment: within 2 business days of online form being received submitted.
- 2nd instalment: Wednesday 1st July 2020
- 3rd instalment: Monday 3rd August 2020
- 4th instalment: Tuesday 1st September 2020
- 5th instalment: Thursday 1st October 2020
- 6th instalment: Monday 2nd November 2020
Pay by Instalment Service Agreement
In the interpretation of this agreement, words importing any gender include any other gender, words importing the singular number include the plural number and vice versa; words importing persons include corporations and any covenant or agreement in the part of two or more persons shall be deemed to bind them jointly and severally.
The Members application shall not constitute a binding agreement between the parties until the application is accepted by Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club and a valid Direct Debit agreement is received.
- Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club will levy a fee this instalment service.
- GST is payable on each instalment, and is inclusive of the instalment amount advised.
- The Member agrees to the monthly instalments referred to by Credit/Debit Card Instalment. Each monthly instalment is payable on the day in each successive month that corresponds to the date stated on the schedule in the agreement. If that date falls on a non-business day, the next business day immediately following that day shall be the date for payment of this instalment.
- If a Credit/Debit Card Instalment drawing is unsuccessful, Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club reserves the right to attempt to re-draw at such times as it determines. This redraw will be inclusive of any consequential rejection fees and charges. Your financial institution may charge you a fee where a drawing is unsuccessful.
Until repayment in full of the total amount repayable under the terms of the instalment plan by The Member, the Member shall remain a debtor of Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club for all unpaid money.
- If default is made in the payment of any of the Monthly Instalments by any of the respective due dates, the Member authorises and empowers Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club on their behalf to do acts and execute such documents as may be required to discontinue this Instalment Plan and The Member will be liable to pay immediately, or on demand any amounts outstanding (under the terms of this Instalment Plan, including fees and charges) to Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club, its agents orassignees.
- The Member shall pay to Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club on demand all unpaid instalments plus expenses (including enforcement expenses), if any, subject to compliance by Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club with any applicable laws.
- The Member shall have their playing rights immediately suspended on any default on this agreement until such time that all amounts due and payable have been received by Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club.
- The Member shall pay a dishonoured payment fee if any instalment payment is not made on time.
- The Member shall not be entitled to participate in the instalment program in the following membership period.
Our commitment to you
- We will advise you, in writing, the details of Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club Instalment Plan drawing arrangements including amount, frequency and commencement date.
- We will keep all information pertaining to your nominated account at the Financial Institution, private and confidential.
- You may terminate Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club Plan drawing arrangements at any time by giving written notice directly to us. Notice given to us should be received by us at least 14 business days prior to the due date.
- You may stop payment of a drawing under Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club Instalment Plan by giving written notice directly to us. Notice given to us should be received by us at least 14 business days prior to the due date. If a stop payment request is lodged, the full amount outstanding becomes immediately due and payable.
- Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly [outside Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club Instalment Plan arrangements] you may take the matter up directly with us, or lodge a Claim through your nominated Financial Institution.
Your commitment to us
Your responsibilities: I agree that;
- I understand that I am signing up for the full six months of Membership, or pro rated amount based on renewal date, at Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club in the category I have selected.
- I understand that I am liable for the full payment of this Membership including any fees and charges stated on my invoice, and as prescribed by the Board.
- I understand that should I have more than one forfeited payment that the full amount of the remaining Membership subscription money for the membership period shall be due at that time and I will not be permitted to participate in the Instalment plan the following year.
- I understand that should I default on payment of my obligated instalments and the Club is unable to settle the issue with me, that the Club shall have the option to approach a debt collection agency to recover the money, and that my credit rating may be affected by this action.
- It is my responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a drawing on its due date.
- It is my responsibility to ensure that the authorisation given to draw on the nominated Credit/Debit Card is identical to the account signing instruction held by the Financial Institution where the account is based.
- It is my responsibility to advise the Club if the Credit/Debit Card nominated by myself to receive Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club Instalment Plan drawings is transferred or closed.
- I understand that by participating in this form of membership payment, I shall have all the same rights and privileges as any member, in the category I have elected to join or renewed in.