Covid safety for members and guests is our top priority
The Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club Board and Management continue to place the safety of its staff, members and guests of the highest priority.
In light of the recent updates from NSW Health regarding local COVID-19 cases particularly in South West Sydney, we are respectfully asking that you do not visit the Club at this time if you have visited any of Covid-19 hots spots or areas of concern as listed by NSW Health authorities on their website
COVID -19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club.
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Door/Reception staff for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Brighton Lakes Recreation & Golf Club test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible, we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations placed throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
Club Entry & Operating Hours
Access to Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club will be exclusively via the main doors at the front of the Club or the Pro Shop. Patrons will be required to follow directional signage to enter and exit the Club. Brighton Lakes Recreation and Golf Club are required to record the names and contact details of all members, guests and staff that enter the club, and retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations. Members are required to sign in and out at reception.
The Club will be open from 10am – late daily.
Bars & Restaurants
The Brighton Lakes Bistro by CREATE Catering will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. Seating at all bars and restaurants have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Entertainment and & Raffles
There is currently no live entertainment, indoor member events or raffle promotions taking place. We will continue to review this and have them return as capacity restrictions ease.
We are currently not operating our courtesy bus services. We will continue to review this as restrictions ease.
Functions & Events
We are still taking booking for events that adhere to current covid-19 restrictions. Please feel free to call and discuss planning or future booking requirements. Functions Phone: (02) 9195 1011
Protect yourself and others from coronavirus:
- Practise physical distancing
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water
- Clean surfaces regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your arm
- Stay home if unwell and get tested